Bytescout Screen Capturing can record screen video to AVI. It allows you to easily capture full screen, region around the mouse cursor or selected rectangular area.
Screen Capturing automatically saves screen recording as AVI video file. The screen recorder also supports audio recording which can be disabled in Settings dialog window if required. Thus, you can capture screen video to AVI with sound.
- record entire screen, region or dynamic region around the mouse;
- mouse cursor can be recorded and highlighted with a hot spot;
- supports audio recording including live recording from a microphone;
- supports different video compression modes (can use almost any video compression codec installed on your computer);
- output video files are ready to be uploaded to YouTube;
Not true for me but pretty funny… Marriage bit: